Nashville Federal Courthouse
The Fred D. Thompson U.S. Courthouse and Federal Building is a design-build project with Fentress Architects for the General Services Administration (GSA). Baron Sign Manufacturing was selected to fabricate and install all interior, exterior, and wayfinding signage for this six-story, 293,606 sf facility consisting of eight courtrooms, 11 judge’s chambers, and an underground parking structure. It also houses the U.S. District Court, U.S. Marshal Service, Office of the U.S. Attorney, GSA Field Office, and U.S. Senate offices.
• Over 800 ADA interior signs fabricated and installed.
o Design is an acrylic panel covered in a wood grain digital print with a Gravoply brushed aluminum overlay.
• 8 Courtroom Seals made from HDU
• Wayfinding signage throughout the building
• 28 floors of photoluminescent markings installed in the stairwells.
• Monument sign with additional fabricated letters installed onto an existing concrete wall.
• Parking garage clearance bars and parking space numbers
• Procurement of two 8’-8” Medallions with Gold Leaf faces